Wednesday 8 May 2013

Boys Running away from Girls?!!!

I AM AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this only happened in girls' world but apparently, boys practise it too! Have you ever been in a situation where a boy comes to where you are seated and gives out negative vibes. According to him he is trying to win you over but, you're not feeling him because of various reasons. This is what we call EMPTY VIBES. Then a friend just comes by and rescues you... and you're like, "Thank you for rescuing me..."One evening as I was preparing dinner, one of my cousin's friends came into the kitchen with such a rush and sat on the floor. I paid no mind because I was listening to my music. After a few minutes he told me to do him a favour and the favour was to tell some other girl that I was his girlfriend which I wasn't going to do. I don't lie, so I wasn't going to do it. You find that when you lie for the first time, you will have to come up with a second lie to cover up the first and then, the third and so forth.
Apparently, my cousin and his friends were trying to hook him up with some girl whom he did not want. I just told him to say the truth which was that he did not like the girl. I'm not the kind of person to do a follow up so I don't know how that story ended. But seriously, men running away from ladies... this is so 21st century where women are kind of 'desperate for men'. I wouldn't say desperate, let me just say that girls have become bolder than men. Don't you think so?! :) There are men who don't mind being asked out by ladies but others can't take it. Maybe I am wrong or right, then go ahead and give me your thoughts on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment