Wednesday 27 March 2013

Don't touch my food


Please don't touch my food!

Is it just me or there are others like me with the same sentiments. "Please don't touch my food." If it's a mango, I can let you have a piece but, when it's food that is in my plate; please don't touch it. If you want to taste it or eat it, bring your own plate and I'll be more than happy to share.
By the way, one thing that my friends know me for is always sharing even when the food is little. I always say that the little that I have is what we will share... Some times my Mom and I argue about me not thinking of my stomach first LOL!
So, if you are one of those people who like eating from someone else's plate, it will not hurt to get your own plate and get your own food. Or if you want someone else' food in particular, don't reach out for it from their plate just ask them to put some in your own plate. It is just so annoying. A kid can be excused but has to be taught at an early stage though. Do you find this annoying?

No comments:

Post a Comment